Since Spring 2010 I have been working as a journalist on the regional news programme 'Calendar' at ITV Yorkshire where I am currently employed as a self-shooting video journalist. I mainly work out of the programme's newsroom in Leeds and its district offices in East Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.
Previously I studied for a Bachelor of Broadcasting degree at the University of Leeds. My professional career began at Minster FM in North Yorkshire in 2002. Six months later I moved to Real Radio Yorkshire where I spent five and a half years coverign stories across West and South Yorkshire. That was followed by 18 months as a TV news reporter and presenter at Channel M Television in Manchester which has subsequently closed down.
The highlight of my career so far is being named in the final four for the IRN Reporter of the Year award in 2007. During my time at Real Radio my work also featured on the team's winning entries at the NTL/Arqiva awards, along with nominations at the Sony awards and New York Festival awards.
- Current CV
- My current CV contains full details of my career to date.
- TV Showreels
- A selection of showreels which show the range of my television skills.
- Radio Demos
- Several radio demos to highlight my reporting and newsreading abilities.
- Freelance Availability
- Calendar illustrating my upcoming availability for freelance work.
- Current Clients
- Since starting work as a freelance journalist I have secured shifts with a range of different clients.
- Channel M
- Details of my 18 months as a presenter and reporter at Channel M in Manchester.
- Real Radio Yorkshire
- A look at my five and a half years spent at Real Radio Yorkshire.
- Minster FM
- Highlights from my six months working at Minster FM in North Yorkshire.